10-13-2019, 05:31 PM   #163
Kelse92
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Former e92 M3 Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by aozer View Post
Don’t tell people to come here. Stay the fuck out. Thankfully housing prices in Dallas have finally started to stabilize after the past decade of insane appreciation.
LOL it was a bit crazy last couple years. Things are normal now thankfully. I will probably break even on my current place, but I bought at the top of the market and rent the spare bedroom, so it pays for itself

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorLurker View Post
I used to spend hours looking at real estate whenever I came across a new area in someone's "Location:"

At the end of the day, a big house is not what I really care for. Sometimes I look at people in a one bedroom apartment and get jealous.
Very much this. I live in a 1000sqft condo and don’t want/need any more space. I’m probably going to move next year, but that’s only due to my desire for a garage over my current carport setup. I could even take a place smaller to stay in my same area. The low maintenance life of condo-ownership is a no brainer, even when factoring in the HOA fees

#ladydriven Heavy-spec M3 // KW Clubsports // AA x-pipe // Gintani muffler // Macht-Schnell intake // Gintani tune // OMP Seats // Too Many Apex Wheels // Stoptech ST-60 // Cobalt Friction brake pads
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00