10-14-2019, 05:03 AM   #166
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
I posted earlier in this thread. I've been in my house for 3 years and I'm very thankful and blessed to be able to have what me and the wifey have worked hard for each and every day. from the moment I drive to work or running errands to the time I pull into the garage i'm always thankful and appreciative what I have and I never ever take it for granted. is it too much house? maybe but it suits my families needs. love the big yard and I love my big garage! I think for what I paid for and where I live it's definitely worth every penny
Hey...if you can afford it and you guys like it....I don't see a thing wrong with it. It will be the place that you and your family probably make the most memories with having the kids there and all.

Enjoy it...the kids grow up too fast and then you find yourself like us and actually wanting something a little smaller and more easily manageable. But you got plenty of time for that.

Right now it fits your "stage" in life. It's a beautiful place and for what you paid, you are already ahead!