View Single Post
      10-14-2019, 04:15 PM   #173
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelse92 View Post
LOL it was a bit crazy last couple years. Things are normal now thankfully. I will probably break even on my current place, but I bought at the top of the market and rent the spare bedroom, so it pays for itself

Very much this. I live in a 1000sqft condo and don’t want/need any more space. I’m probably going to move next year, but that’s only due to my desire for a garage over my current carport setup. I could even take a place smaller to stay in my same area. The low maintenance life of condo-ownership is a no brainer, even when factoring in the HOA fees
I'm considering selling my home and getting a condo with a garage. I work 55-60 hours a week, spend 10-12 hours a week at the gym and have a girlfriend. I barely have time to sleep. When I'm off on the weekends, it seems like all I do is yard work and house upkeep, something is always breaking/broken or needs work. I can't seem to find time to actually enjoy life. It's a continual run from one task to the next. I seriously need to simplify my life.
Appreciate 2
Run Silent15127.00
Rmtt8206.00