Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
Vanuatu
Rep
Drives: His Mom Crazy

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post
It's all good as long as you apply yourself. I just hate the first couple of weeks during Jan because of all those new resolutioners packing up the gym.

I wish I took some pictures of my progress because seeing yourself daily, it's almost impossible (at least for me) to see the progress. I started out at 210 lbs and 30% body fat in Sept. and some of my friends that I haven't seen in several months swore I got lipo, lol.

For those who have a 24 Hr Fitness nearby and is a Costco membership, Costco has an awesome deal that's going to expire at the end of the month. $300 for 2 years membership at any 24 Hr Fitness excluding the Ultra and Super Sport.

I love going to the gym at odd hours and there's only 10 other guys in there with you. You get so much more done.
Way to go ...You seem to be on the right groove to make this a big part of your daily life.

I can assure you I am not a new year/ fair weather gym member. However, I just joined back in October of last year after about more than.... 20 years of not stepping into any gyms at all (give or take a few years!). I am 49 but have been blessed with decent genes and better than average metabolism. It has helped me maintain my weight between 150-165 lbs. which is not too bad for my height of 5'-8". I just got tired of "feeling tired" and my stamina sucked - not to mention the body fat ratio. So, with the age getting up there, I thought it was the right time to think more seriously about my health. I also wanted to do something together with my teenage son. So decided to enroll both of us so that him and I can spend some time together every week. Now, the challenge is getting him off his computer and PS3. He's a big gamer and can go non-stop until he passes out of exhaustion!
Appreciate 0