View Single Post
      01-16-2024, 05:52 PM   #1173
BMWGUYinCO
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 22 M850 Convertible '23 X3 M40

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubbahubba View Post
I looked up the Patrimony. There's a waitlist on the website, score for you! That, to me, is one of the coolest parts about actually visiting the winery. You can try and buy wines that you just can't find elsewhere. Then, when you open it, the memories add to the drinking experience, too.

So, the Phoenix area is really no fun to be around during the month of August. We are contemplating a drive up the coast for a couple weeks to get out of here. Days 1,2 in Santa Barbara. Days 3-6 in Cambria. Days 7-8 in Half Moon Bay to visit family. Days 9-13 in Napa, then we'd make our way home. I already have a pretty solid list of wineries going. We just have to figure out how to finagle a couple business things remotely to take that much time away. I'm excited, though, as it should be a good trip!

BMWGUYinCO It was the pics of your car on your road trip that inspired this thought. Driving the M3C up PCH sounds like something I need to do! We haven't taken a long road trip in many years, so thank you!
Wow, awesome to hear! Can't wait to see your pics as you always do a fantastic trip report of the wineries you visit.
Appreciate 1
hubbahubba8889.50