Teutonic
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe240 View Post
Hold ups, ….
Too many thinks wrong in your post, too many deviations from each idea with wrong suggestions and divagations (like the FWD not being a snow car which I never said, regardless we are talking about a RWD which is THE WORSE in winter), and too many other interpretations (like the paint protection which is at the total opposite poll, paint never requires the same care and never will, and I have an extensive knowledge in body shop and materials as I was racing in Europe and the car was repaired constantly; won't read your article anyway, I probably know a lot more than these guys), or weight distribution (never said anything about the weight distribution and even the majority xDrive's nowadays have a near perfect weight distribution with some reaching the balance and there is no nose down; not to mention in the snow front overhang doesn't matter in an AWD, and never mattered in a FWD, but in a RWD of course that you need weight on the back, otherwise in the winter you will put sand bags in your trunk),etc. Stop pushing you own agenda in this. Not sure if that you are deviate intentionally or you really don't get the difference between RWD and FWD in the snow (in which case we shouldn't talk at all)...
Just because of your interpretations, I am not going to go ahead in this debate, it is futile and serve me no purpose.
Enjoy your car.
Appreciate 0