01-29-2018, 03:30 PM   #5712
M5Rlz
Colonel
Rep
Drives: R8, f10m59(Rip), m4, GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by arhoads335i View Post
what platform do you use to trade OTC stocks? mine won't allow it
There are lots with different fees, account size structures, etc.

I think TDamertirade is flat out the best, 0 balance to start, can trade anything and everything from OTC grey market stocks (the crap of the crap), to Pinks to OTCQB all the way to Amazon lol

Its a flat rate so buy 1 share 6.99 sell 1 share 6.99. Buy 1 million shares 6.99 sell 500k shares 6.99 lol I like that approach most even though its not the cheapest fee structure its the most straight forward. It can sneak up on you when you're in a buy sell frenzy and avg. down situation but if you keep it in the back of your mind its never really a problem.

SO like most of my friends with low funds that I have helped make money with it. It hurts them initially paying such a high fee, but lots of others like E-Trade, Capital one etc. have some crazy fees associated with various penny stocks.

Its really whats best for you, but tdamteritrades apps/ programs for the pc that you get free with any account sized are near professional grade and great for anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
The other problem PHOT has is that their ticker symbol sounds like fart spoken with a New England accent. Terrible judgment to pick that ticker.
lol exactly hahaha They had a great catchy name for a pot company Growlife... Then botched the symbol lol

I'm looking to get back into them at the right time in the 1s but having seen it when it was delisted to grey market for 001 I'm in no rush to overpay for it lol

.015-.018 is my kinda sweet spot and then a hail mary that they have a nice quarterly
Appreciate 0