View Single Post
      02-22-2021, 10:44 AM   #6
Glen e
Retired from BMWNA
Rep
Drives: ‘21 X2 m35i

My AW6 came close to saving my life. I’m 65+, and after a extreme workout my heart went into afib. I never felt it, didn’t know it was there, didn’t feel any different. I have NEVER had any heart problems, body fat % excellent, ran a full marathon in ‘97.My watch started alarming me that I had an afib situation, so I went to the ER and sure enough I was in afib. The next morning they gave me a procedure that shocked my heart back into normal rhythm, and I’ve been fine ever since. The cardiologist said he was extremely happy I came in,He said another day of afib and my heart could be throwing off clots or a stroke… I’m a believer, it’ll never come off my wrist. Measuring blood oxygen is also nice, as a drop in blood ox is one of the first early, early signs of Covid.

And yup, Apple Pay on the watch is amazing, esp in these days of COVID. I don’t touch anything, I use my keys to tap the machine, wave it over the machine and done. I don’t touch money or even have to take my wallet with me it works without my phone anywhere. Very handy.

Last edited by Glen e; 02-24-2021 at 10:24 AM..
Appreciate 6
JasonDot581.00
vreihen1615239.50
GenXer1363.00
wrickem2101.00
wdb4718.00