Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
No putting out on the first date. Don't take her out again if she offers the goods that easily. You'll just be a hotdog in a hallway.
Eh, if she puts out on the first date that's instant low hanging fruit. I won't say no to hallway that comes easy but I'm not going to enjoy it as much, either

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
My comment was only a joke, but this is wildly inaccurate. Most all women say this. Most all women end up offering at least part of the goods on the first date. Most all women say, "I never do this on a first date." Almost 30 years of experience in this area. There have been some that I have dated for long periods of time, there was two that I married and then there were some that I called the next day because it was in my best interest to......then there were many who left directly after that I never saw or spoke to again.

Also, the hotdog in a hallway comment....inaccurate as well. In my experiences, these women do exist, but these conditions were not created by excessive use of that area; more so born this way.
all of this post is nothing but the truth

tldr: women are weird. can't live with them, can't live without them
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00