10-14-2019, 01:44 PM   #213
Bartledoo
Driver
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
i dont understand why some of you guys going harsh on Leclerc this much.. he is a super fast guy and its his only second season.. and he already has poles and victories.. he ll need some time to achieve the whole package.. and the incident could be prevented but it happened and he got penalty for that and he said it was my mistake and i ruined Max's race.. there is nothing more he could say right.. take it easy guys..
People love to bash the errors of highly successful people, and honestly I think it's part of the fun in following sports for many people (so they can talk shit with their friends about it). I had to tell my wife to stfu when we were watching because she kept going on about the incident, and arguing how penalization on the first lap should be the same as the remainder of the race (which I adamantly disagreed with).

The errors are what make this sport exciting though! If everyone was perfect in F1 it would be unwatchable. I have no problem with people talking their BS about drivers, but the calls for more strict penalization and reduction of agressive racing are lame as hell.