Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
right......, everyone cares so little about them that they're not only the most valuable team in the NFL, they are also the single most valuable sports franchise on the planet, at a worth of $1.5 billion. Not to mention they are the top selling team in terms of merchandise. Those dollars speak louder then any comments left here.
That's because people ride the bandwagon ALLL DAY LONG. Ask someone who cares less about football to name a team and they'll prolly name 2-3 and their hometeam and the Cowboys will be 2 of them. Why? Because of the old owner selling his team with good marketing. Marketing is the single biggest reason why the Cowboys are so well known, not because their the universe's favorite football team Their just like the Yankees, not everyone loves them but their the most recognized, again why? MARKETING. Their worth that $1.5 billion because of what? MARKETING, cuz they sure as shit didn't earn by their powerhouse of a team the last decade until this year. Last I recall they blew horse balls ever since Aikmen and Smith stepped of their field. They haven't won a playoff game since that same time as well.

Didn't you learn anything in college?

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0