View Single Post
      04-11-2020, 11:39 PM   #18
Emilime75
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i E92 LeMans Blue

I am and will keep doing so. I was shopping for an E38 750il, but couldn't find one clean enough within an acceptable distance. A nice deal on an E92 came up during my E38 search, so I bought that. I'm also fairly certain that an AMG 55 or 65 will very likely one day end up in my ownership. A W221 S65 is high on the list. With that said, I am an enthusiast and like working on cars. I don't pay mechanics for labor, and these "expensive" and high maintenance vehicles would never be my only mode of transportation. Always have 2-3 cars around, so if one breaks, I can take my time diagnosing and price shopping for parts. Not sure why people automatically assume that only the unsuspecting get lured in by the easy financing and "status"...or that it's someone from the "hood" - whatever that entitled comment is supposed to mean. IMO, paying $100k+ for a car is just straight up stupid, again, IMO, but you do you and I'll wait for that depreciation to hit your wallet and then pick it up for pennies on the dollar.
Appreciate 1