View Single Post
      11-21-2007, 03:30 PM   #48
InS0mNiAc
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335I Montego Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanishooligan View Post
Well i went to amsterdam and stayed at a friends house there he is about 30 odd and has lived all his life..... Trust me your freinds did not go to the right place!!!! All commercialy known places have shit weed. lol You can get all sorts (indica, sativa and indica-sativa) but he took me to this one place aut of town centre. It was scary belive me. You wouldnt have known it was even there!!!! That was some good shit that left me floating and dont think that i'm not used to it cos i smoke green and hash every day. That shit was strong. You can defend the fact that it is the best in the U.S. for you guys that smoke it but saying that in the dam the quality is no good compared to your shit is ridiculous!!! Say what you want but just the same as where you live you get shit weed aswell as the good stuff... You just need to know where to look!!!

Keep in mind friend, that I never spoke about walking into a coffee shop to pick anything up Coffee shops, although convenient, are just there to make a not so honest buck off of tourists. They label soap bar hash as full melt, sell buds with way too high of a level of phosphorus so they look frosty but really are just burned, and will lie to tourists whenever possible. Not such a cool thing to do to someone who's only there to enjoy a vacation

Your right about one thing, you need to know where to look...shit weed is everywhere but it's also about who you know...not just where you look.

IMO it really comes down to what you like to smoke. I've lived in So Cal my whole life, and have been partaking for about 5 years all of which have allowed me to consume only the highest quailty of reefer. Because of this my tolerance isn't going to stand for something like Dam weed, it's just not potent enough compared to what I'm already smoking.

Look...if your looking for shit hash and OK weed then yes...the Dam is where it's at. But if your into the highest quality of melt hashes/dry sifts....the highest quality BHO's(honey oils) and the highest quality of flowers around....So Cal wins hands down

And if your arguing you're not from the area or haven't been shown around properly by the "right" people