mpimping
Banned
South Korea
Rep
Drives: gti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch View Post
Thanks man. Interesting info.

I actually puffed a few times since last Wednesday. The wierd thing was, the first time it just wasn't the same. Then the second I just chilled out and started to enjoy it again.

I'm gonna be searching for a new job in a few months. Fairly sure they don't do randoms, just the usual hire. I don't want to go back to being an everyday toker, but the occasional would be nice.

The other reason I was being extra careful was because we recently got acquired by a huge company. No telling what they'll do. Thanks again. I'll do some research as well like you suggested.
yeah , as long as it doesn't affect u negatively. pot can help u sleep, increase appetite but it doesn't help memory. I like a nice bell like high, haven't had an indica in a while but I want to try og kush. alcohol is poison, weed can be medicine or a safe rec drug. if u exersize and have low body fat the thc gets out or your system faster. the idea is to be pissing pure water in the morning when u take ur test... the 4 asprin does something to beat the test.. when I got my first beemer at 21 I stopped for like 8 years. I just started again over the summer when the salesman gave me some grandaddy purple. The guy won't share the connect though. He said his customer(a big drug dealer/bar owner gave it to him but won't make an intro or get me a number. I think gdp is close to 8g's a pound in NY being that kush goes for 8k but don't know if it is kush from califonia or not... I think the grandaddy is from cali so that would make it expensive probably 3 grams for 100 delivered or maybe more expensive... don't trust a car salesman. ever...
Appreciate 0