01-06-2021, 12:26 AM   #5
itrocks4u
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80, F36, E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
I met fitty in a club here in STL at the height of his fame (Candy Shop etc.). It was about the only time I've ever been in a "club" as I avoid those places like the plague but got completely trapped into it. I was basically sitting in a corner by myself being completely anti-social, and fitty and a couple of his boys come over to sit by me (they were in town for a show or something). Had a sizeable entourage of about 10 people, and his security held people back while me and Fitty shot the shit for about 10 minutes. He couldn't have been nicer, and despite what is portrayed in the videos and such I could tell he was incredibly intelligent. I think he enjoyed the fact I wasn't some D-bag falling over myself in the presences of celebrity, and he even made mention that he had to get away from the crowd for awhile. The whole thing was kind of surreal, as two completely different types of people in him and I never would have met anywhere else. I've been a fan ever since (Get an F82 in the video though next time Fitty!).

I also played poker with Nelly a ton here in STL back in the big poker days at Harrah's in Maryland Heights. Nelly and his guys couldn't have been nicer or more polite either.
Wow! Fun experience. Good for you bud.
Appreciate 2
NickyC17484.50
BMWGirlFL6277.50