View Single Post
      10-11-2019, 01:44 PM   #17
nakamuru
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: mazda3, vw passat, suzuki vita

Quote:
Originally Posted by unluky View Post
I have this habit. My last 3 GF have been long distance. In all fairness, the one before my current was living right next to me when I met her - like our patios almost touched which was great.......till she took a great job an hour away. Luckily it was in a town that my parents and sister lived in, so I had a tie to it already and we made it work for a few years.

My current lives in another state, but she has family in the same town I have a farm with a house on it, so we meet there for weekends when we can and I make the trip to her house when we can't. She wants out of her state when her last kid clears highschool in a few years, so she was looking to come back this way anyway.

The Z4, while a fun car....is NOT a great 3 hour drive cars for sure. I've contemplated sending it down the road for a more comfy cruiser, but the X5 does well in the mean time.

LD dating is not for the faint of heart or those that can't handle solitude. LOL
Yes im ok solitude until the weekend. Those are tough lol. 3 hours round trip? Not that bad

Glad you understand situation. With z4 i wouldnt definetly do long distant driving and preserve (even though it can) but x3 and meant to drive and put character on it so should beok
Appreciate 0