SSJTrunks523
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 328xic '11.0 M3 DCT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdb View Post
First of all apologies, I know I'm a bit late to the thread. But Vettel was solely responsible for Turn 1. He was so determined to come out of the turn ahead of Kimi, who had outqualified him, that he pulled a stupid, rookie move. Come to think of it, he's starting to get on my nerves too.

I don't think Verstappen will be allowed to get to the "kill someone" point. He'll be put in his place by other drivers if the !@#$%^ stewards won't do their jobs -- which for some reason they don't seem to want to do in his case. Compare their treatment of Max to Grosjean's travails in his first year for example.
No problem lol. I think turn 1 was just a big mess. Vettel was over anxious, VES was dive-bombing trying to overcome a bad start at his home crowd. It was a racing incident, but lots of dumb in that turn.

I had a rant back there about how it was everyone but poor Ol' Kimi's fault.

VES is a huge draw and people like him. I like him! That's why they aren't doing anything. No other explanation.

The issue is that VES is already at that point. Kimi goes off at 300kph through the back of VES after a "dodgy move" and it will hurt. And someone just might die. And the stewards won't even give him a warning.

Full Disclosure: Ferrari fan (or Tifosi if you'd like), 2nd Red Bull, and anyone but Merc. I really like VES, and think he is extremely talented he just needs to calm down.

2011.0 E92 M3 M-DCT ZCP ZTP ZPP Black Wrapped Jerez Black + 2007 E92 328xic 6MT
2007 YZF-R6 + 2001 Honda Shadow ACE
1989 RS Camaro - HO 350, Dynomax headers, flowmaster AT exhaust, 4.56 gears
2015 STI Launch Edition

Last edited by SSJTrunks523; 08-31-2016 at 05:11 PM..
Appreciate 1
hoyasaxa702.00