MarkDemma
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F22 M240i / E46 330Ci ZHP

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest View Post
He is not really good authority on car design beyond spotting obvious issues we all can see if we look hard enough. He is ok with photoshop but I think quite amateurish and most of his fixes are not always better (read even comments). Take his 4 series - and contrast that to a professional designer like Frank Stephenson who nailed why 4 series was bad (the front).
Yeah I didn't see the point of including Frank's video because I think readers of this forum have all see it. And granted, one would expect a professional designer to have a better critique. I'd be very interested in seeing what he might have to say once we see the actual 2.

I think the point is that even some amateur / guy on YouTube is able to point out the pretty obvious problems with the 2 GC and make some reasonable suggestions for change that arguably look better. Perhaps not as good as it could ... but most folks would say better.

Since it looks like the new 2 coupe will be taking a lot of design elements from the 2 GC, seemed like a relevant reference point.
Appreciate 0