View Single Post
      08-20-2020, 04:10 PM   #9
Mingwan
Major
Rep
Drives: X1 Individual custom paint

They’re fun cars for sure. Great acceleration, and they handle nicely with better steering feel than the current 3 series which is sad...Quality? Interior sucks ass. UX design of the infotainment screen which pretty much is the center piece of the interior is garbage imho. Can’t get over the mismatching panels, and what I noticed to be shit weld quality on the sheet metal where visible which was a giant turn off. The only thing I really liked about the interior are the seats. Some people will say the interior is “minimalist.” The Polestar 2 has a minimalist interior, the model 3 is just cheap feeling overall and calling it minimalist is just a fanboi’s delusional way of saying it’s garbage. Also noticed the front light output at night to be poorly distributed, although very bright. Another indication to me of poor attention to detail. very random criticism here, just a stream of consciousness from what I remember most.....

The only saving grace was ironically, the driving experience. Loved how quick and agile it drives while remaining discreet about it. It’s what I imagine driving a powerful go cart on the streets to be like. If you’re looking to be a stop light warrior, youll be hard pressed to find a better car outside another EV
Appreciate 1