View Single Post
      02-03-2020, 09:19 AM   #10
Conissah
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3

90% of the people that hate on FCA are older folks who went through the Dodge/Chrysler shit show in the 90s and 2000s, and refuse to give the company another shot. How many people in this thread who are saying FCA is shit have ACTUALLY owned an FCA vehicle post 2014...? *Your mothers friends uncles best friends husband who had one doesn't count.*

I had a 2015 Grand Cherokee that I bought at 80k miles. I put 20k miles on it 8 months, towed with it a ton, and then sold it at 100k. 0 problems, got 24 mpg, loved it. Loved it so much, my next vehicle WILL BE an SRT GC or an SRT Durango. The ZF tranny is amazing, surprisingly nice inside, adaptive cruise is awesome. There's a reason the streets are littered with Grand Cherokees, Wranglers, Chargers, Challengers, etc.

You can't go WRONG with the Toyota, but in general they are archaic. 2019 model years still dont have AA or Carplay. 5k tow capacity is pretty low. I wouldn't let 1 code thrown ruin your experience. If you're that uncomfortable with taking it to the dealer, then you probably already have your mind made up.
Appreciate 0