View Single Post
      04-02-2008, 07:12 PM   #46
krnshinsa
Captain
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_Light View Post
Don't worry about the number of the scale. What matters is your body composition. How much of me is fat and how much of me isn't? The better your body composition, the more efficient your body is at burning calories. Muscle = metabolism so make sure you are doing some resistance training to promote muscle growth. Watch your calories - calculate roughly how many calories you need daily. Use the link below to do so.

http://www.ahealthyme.com/topic/calneed

Shop around the perimeter of the grocery store - avoid saturated fats, processed foods, and sugars, juice, caffeine, and sodas. Eat lots of veggies, fruits, healthy fats, lean proteins (fish/chicken).

Suggestions:

Whey protein if needed- body weight divided by 2.2 = daily protein needed in grams
Glutamine - 5-15g post workout - helps build muscle and keep muscle from breaking down
Norwegian Fish oil or Flax Oil 3x daily - for fats loss and muscle growth
TONS of Water!! - helps remove toxins
Sleep 8-9hrs!! - important
Ramp up cardio - at least three times a week; must be 10 minutes or more of a sustained rhythmic activity
Focus on mass builders (squats, presses, rows, pullups, lunges, leg press)
1-3 sets of 12-20 reps to fatigue
Rest period between sets - 60 to 120 seconds
Don't exceed 5 workouts a week. Keep workouts under an hour. Have a plan.
Im currently taking Green tea ECG and about to run out. Is it worth it to buy more? or is it something i really don't need?
Appreciate 0