10-19-2019, 05:32 PM   #1088
N54Yankee
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1pher View Post
I agree. People want to know the car they are buying is well sorted out. Spending $85k is still a good amount of money. If GM is building a Corvette more akin to a Cadillac then people want to know that and spend their money accordingly.

What I love about my C7 is it’s rumbly nature, it’s gruff and somewhat loud, handles better than most anything but enough creature comforts to satisfy you. The C8 seems more like a luxury car now like what the Cadillac XLR was.
Same reasons I like my C6 albeit without some of the creature comforts inside. I do like it that way though. Under 3300lbs with hp over 600 I can live without fancy leather interior and do it all the time with a smile on my face.
Snorting LS with a expansive tq curve and all. It lets you know what it is without pretense. The C8 I think it’s more luxury on the inside but more off a good thing( sports car wise) on the outside. Z51 looks like it’s going to be a winner and I can’t wait to see what they do with the Z06, ZR1, Zora or whatever else they conjure up. Good times for all us car guys.
"The Constitution was never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams

Last edited by N54Yankee; 10-19-2019 at 09:34 PM..
Appreciate 1
Red Bread4462.00