View Single Post
      11-06-2019, 10:12 AM   #34
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 24 Z06, 23 CT4VBW, 22 PFinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
I guess it's because the weather brings everyone to their knees here. Bunch of pansies. And local government does stupid shit in preparation or lack of.

It boggles my brain every winter. A few inches of snow and people freak. HELLO, you live in NY/NJ. It snows here. REMEMBER. Morons don't know how to drive in the bad weather and it screws everything up. Damn NJ Governor called State of Emergency last year based on a FORECAST of snow, and was wrong. Closed schools, businesses for no reason.

Rochester NY - now they know how to deal with snow.

I get it when snow or ice closes down Atlanta or some southern city not used to dealing with it. But NYC? Come on.

I feel for anyone that lives in areas prone to tornadoes. That's some scary stuff.
Funny, some of my family lives in Nor Cal. I feel worse for them having to deal with the constant threat of fires and possibly a huge earthquake. At least with tornadoes/blizzards, hurricanes etc you get a warning before they come or have an idea they are developing. We got chased out of a vacation spot two summers ago by the start of the Camp fire IIRC when I was out there visiting family. That was seriously scary shit.
Appreciate 2
cmyx6go15689.50
M_Six16808.50