View Single Post
      12-02-2019, 05:55 AM   #43
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

lmso northeast especially tri state = entitled fairy fucks. OMG there is 1 inch of snow on the ground...state of emergency. Ive driven through 3 inches on RWD e90s. people simply cannot handle losing traction for a second. Will drive so fucking slow that anyone that had traction will lose it.

murphy brines the shit out of roads and creates this slush that makes it almost worse to drive. honestly snow isnt that bad. but a mixture of snow and slush is quite a slippery slope. only personally the brine gets all over my car and it remains in the garage all winter.

the mentality here it...WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN OH DEAR WONT SOMEONE THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!!!

fuckers cancel school for cold weather so there coddled children don't got wait for the fuckin bus

I walked to school in this same "privileged town" in 0 degrees Fahrenheit with subzero windchills...that why "I aint afraid to die, I've done it already" \

a tru noreaster is a blizzard. zero visibility snow fall exceeding 8 inches and snowing all day. not some BS 3-6 inches. that should just be another day at the office

edit: im aware boston and such areas get smacked but they dont seem to panic one bit
Appreciate 1
vreihen1615140.50