United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GirthBrooks View Post
Solid numbers!

Have you guys been doing 16.1/16.2? what did you think?
I did each twice.

16.1 - I did both scaled and Rx and got 135 reps scaled and 115 Rx. I should have just done Rx first because those walking lunges were BRUTAL on consecutive days...

16.2 - I got 423 reps scaled on Friday then tried it again on Monday and got the exact same thing (both times with about 4 min to spare). I REALLY wanted to get 185 up but I just couldn't do it. I easily pulled it up to my shoulders probably five times but 185 is the same weight I rolled over myself with a few months back so I just couldn't get my brain to let me swing under the bar. Don't want to end up on Tosh.0...

As an aside, all of this deep squat stuff somehow made one of my balls swell up so I'm in a ridiculous amount of pain right now. I hope 16.3 is radically different so I can actually do it. Really don't want to skip a week!!!

How did you guys do?

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0