02-16-2019, 06:24 PM   #35
City Pig
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993, 2015 MB GLK

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
I heard it on another network so it's making the rounds which is good.

Agreed, they likely have vid of the guys shopping for just the right type of rope for that a white lynch mob would use. Sounds to me like they have written, taped confessions at the precinct at this point and I hope they took their passports. Don't want these dudes skipping. Good thing Jussie or whatever his name lawyered up, and for his sake I hope he has a good one. I think he's going to need it.

If this story pans out I'm curious to see how the left handles it, especially Booker and Harris. Should be good ammo for the election coming up and at the least laugh worthy.
So this is my prediction, based on a somewhat similar story in Toronto about a year ago. A young muslim girl wearing a hijab reported being attacked by racists who tried to take her hijab off and assaulted her while shouting racist remarks. This happened while she was on her way to school. Police were called and the investigation began, the MSM, Mayor of Toronto, Premier of Ontario and Prime Minister were all suitable outraged. The investigation revealed that the whole thing was made up. Afterwards, to a one they all said that we have to take these things seriously and that it was a shame about this and then went on to apologize and make excuses for the young girl. I suspect the media won't condemn this, at least not to the extent that will make anyone happy.

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/star...in-canada.html
N54Yankee1915.50
Poiseuille3695.00
MKSixer16925.00