View Single Post
      03-28-2024, 07:53 PM   #1
MadBullogna
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Acura RDX

Short notice, but still appreciate those who manage to give their .02 before we sign. We’re snagging our CPO ‘23 Z4 M40i with ~4.7k miles, CPO through 03/28. Wasn’t planning on any add-ons, besides BMW Ext Warranty at some point in the future prior to factory expiration, (likely via the few dealers commonly mentioned in the forums, haven’t reached out to them yet. I’ve always used alternate/online dealers post-sale for OEM Ext Factory Warranties due to pricing, & believe there’s no reason to change that philosophy).

Looking at the #s, I feel I am right in the thought to pass on all from the selling dealer, but being our first foray into BMW land, just wanted others thoughts on the below options/pricing -

84mo BMW Extended Veh Protection - $3,940.
60mo/75k Scheduled Maint (Exc brakes, wipers) - $1,249.
60mo/75k Maint (Inc Brakes/Rotors) - $4,299.
60mo Tire & Wheel - $2,533.
60mo Windshield - $2,062.
60mo Multi-Shield w/Windshield (Tire&Wheel, Windshield, PDR, Keyfob) - $4,264. (Edited to correct)

Near as I can figure, Hard Pass! But wanted to run it up the flagpole just in case, lol.

Edited - It didn’t have UC+, so no initial scheduled maintenance to transfer over to us.

Double-edit - Above are cash prices, I wouldn’t be including any add-on to our note. I ‘might’ be able to push a bit on pricing, as it’s apparent they really want to wrap prior to end of quarter…..even sent an overnight FedEx label to send our low 5-figure down via a personal check, not certified, what the heck, haha).
Appreciate 0