04-06-2021, 02:21 PM   #62
AlpineBoost
Captain
Rep
Drives: '23 Civic Type R

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.M0NSTER View Post
You guys won’t like my answer... but why are we asking how many slow NA 4 seaters there are?

When for 36k you can have a car that weighs 3600 lbs and has over 450 hp with much better power to weight ratio. A full suspension swap on a Mustang turns it into a great handling car and costs under 3k. Way different league of car.

I’ve never been passed by a 86 on a track in a Mustang. Saw plenty in my rear view though.
I ain't mad at ya. You're saying what I say 99.99% of the time. Reality is, there will always be drivers with less experience, or that just want a difference experience in a car than you and I, but still want to have a good time from point A to B. Their cars will likely never see the track, and they probably won't get into dick measuring competitions on the street.

This car is definitely not for me, but I think it fills a gap for what's available brand new. We could sit around all day and talk about taking X car for Y price and putting Z into it, if we are talking about building a bang for buck street car or track monster. Would be a pretty long list with few cars here on it.
Appreciate 1
5.M0NSTER3359.50