TheBingoBalls
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CitrinF30 View Post
Hello all, I spoke with a representative for BMW Financial Services (Canada) and she told me they're currently not offering any sort of payment deferrals.

I'm wondering if anyone has gotten a different answer inside Canada? Is there something special I have to do other then just call they're main line?

I'm on a financing term, not leasing if that's relevant.

Thank you!
While things can change very quickly during this whole pandemic, BMW (Canada) Financial Services currently have no plans to defer payments for those in a lease or finance.

Their focus is on leases that are reaching maturity within the next 30 days. With lease return inspection companies shut down and with no inspection possible, BMW and the dealerships are trying to find a solution for these customers which may or may not include extending the lease.

For Canadian owners, any aid BMW Financial Services North America is currently offering does not include Canada and you should not expect BMW Canada to follow. Canadian owners should call BMW Canada directly or the dealership for more information.

In a time where there are many questions and very little answers, I wanted to put this out there. Seems like a lot of misinformation or misconceptions on what is or is not available to Canadian owners and them thinking that BMW Financial Services North America includes Canada - it does not.
Appreciate 0