View Single Post
      02-27-2023, 04:20 PM   #9
Artemis
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocL View Post
Botox is very easy to inject, and dentists are very well educated on the nerves of the head and neck. I provide Botox for my patients, and all of them have said that my technique for injecting is so much better than the med spas and physicians that they have gone too in the past. My wife likes to go to our dermatologist friend's office, each time she comes home from her injections it looks like they beat the living cr@p out of her. I tell her she deserves to be black and blue for a week when I know I can administer the Botox better.
As for fillers, there are too many risks that I don't feel comfortable providing that service.
For the OP, let her get it done. If she likes it that's all that matters. And for free is even better.
I assume that you also took care of having proper and sufficient insurance as protection against potential expensive claims if someday a treatment ends in tears.

Even if you'd get off the hook in the end (cleared of any wrongdoing), enduring a professional malpractice lawsuit can be tormenting, cash draining and cause reputational loss.

Don't assume - do get confirmed in writing from your insurer that any such claim is covered, as well as the possible quantum of damages and legal costs. For, regret is belated common sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
My wife's friend has her own dental practice and has offered to give my wife botox for free.
Name:  FreeLunch.jpeg
Views: 1425
Size:  49.0 KB