04-25-2007, 11:15 PM   #17
wj4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 manual 335i

Quote:
At least I never drink and drive.

One question: Why have a fast car if your gonna drive like gramps all the time? What pisses me off is seeing a dude driving a Corvette at 35 mph on an open road/highway.
WOW, like S4 said, take it to the tracks and do it where it counts. And if you must, run a canyon during night time when there are no cars around. Remember, you have a BMW...meaning it's also good for the twisties...

My friends in exotic cars drive at speed limit, as they put it "what's the point of trying to race on the streets? I drive a 6 figure car, I have nothing to proof to anyone."

So sad that you won't be changing your ways, sometimes the only way you learn is from a hard and cold lesson. You may want to go look at the laws on street contesting in your state..you may be surprised to see that it's not as light as a slap on the wrist as a speeding ticket.

I've had friends who got arrested with speed contesting before, spend $10,000+ on attorney fee only to get the sentences reduced down to suspended license, community service, and 3 points on your record. If they were to loose, it would be jail time for them.

Your life, your choices, just don't be an idiot and endanger lives of those around you.
Appreciate 0