View Single Post
      09-18-2019, 08:27 PM   #4
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
We looked at a house that had a master bedroom suite separated from the living room by French doors. All glass. Right off the foot of the bed. And the bathroom in the suite only had short saloon doors with the crapper facing straight into the short hallway from the bedroom. Privacy was obviously not a major requirement of the original owner.
I've encountered something like that too!

My wife and I went over to her boss' house for dinner once. This as about 15 years ago at a place she no longer works at. Her boss and the boss' husband were giving us a tour of their house. In the middle of the bedroom (which was painted teal blue and had hand painted marine life on the walls, like you're in an under the ocean scene), facing the bed, was a toilet. No walls around it or anything. it was F'ing weird. Like you're sitting there taking a dump, facing your partner whose in the bed. WTF. Her boss was all "Oh, yeah, when you've been married as long as we have there's no secrets or privacy. You two will understand one day." Hmm, yeah, been together 20 yers and still don't understand that one!
Appreciate 4
kscarrol8894.00
M_Six16822.00
GERMAN M34181.00
wdb4718.00