View Single Post
      09-19-2019, 09:30 AM   #15
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

No crazy stories to share with buying or selling, but in my 20's I was a repo guy. I've seen some shit man.

Went into a guys home (single-wide trailer) once. This morbidly obese guy wearing only a pair of gym shorts, was laying on a mattress, with no sheets, on the floor and was sweating profusely. None of the electrical outlets or light switches had covers on them. After he finally got off the mattress and came outside to talk with me and my partner, as he walked toward the door the sweat from his chest made contact with a light switch. He then indicated that it shocked him, but he wasn't bothered by it. in fact, the noise that he made wasn't one of discomfort. (My stomach turns thinking about this.) After my partner and I finished our business, we went back to the door to have him sign the paperwork only to find him rubbing his nipple against the light switch that was shocking him. He was having way too much fun with it.

We also encountered our share of strippers who had no shame. These stories are best suited for another thread.
Appreciate 10
kscarrol8889.50
nyalpine907423.50
wrickem2101.00
upstatedoc7555.50
Fakemike368.50
Nkc1600.50