View Single Post
      09-07-2021, 09:46 PM   #24
COKen
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: M Rster / Z4 M40i / X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Stig View Post
I did this same exact thing with my F10 M5. Once I had the name of the ship I contacted the Panama Canal to find out when it would be passing through. Then I was able to watch it on their web cams. It was a long time ago and unfortunately I don't remember how I gathered the information beyond the ship name. Honestly, I was flat out surprised when the Panama Canal folks responded to my email to let me know the ship's schedule. Lol
I used marinetraffic.com to watch the ship as it crossed the Atlantic and then, after some googling I found some online cameras which cover the Panama Canal. I was lucky enough to still have a link to the Marine Traffic site, but I'll need to do some googling again to find the cameras.
Appreciate 0