View Single Post
      02-28-2019, 06:52 PM   #393
harris69
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 1997 M3/4, 1984 533i,1997 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPatsFan View Post
Harris...yeah i saw Excel was on back order. I’m not familiar with Naturebell. What is the Mg dose per serving? Mine is 1000mg.

Also....I used to belong to a fitness community app called “ThrowDown”. Was really good actually, I’m thinking of reactivating my account. Lots of good ppl, info and videos one everything fitness. I was tight with a bunch of Powerlifting/CrossFit/Olympic lifting ppl. You should check it out. I’ll let you know when I’m back on. I posted a lot of vids and pics.
According to the label serving size is 2 caps, and each serving is 1000 mg. I received the bottle today but I have only taken 2 caps so far. It recommends taking 2 caps three time a day. A bit too much don't you think?

I have never heard of Throwdown, but then again I have gone completely off the social media grid (if such a term exists). I didn't order the Super Greens that you recommended, but I wanted to try the HMB and see how it turned out first before going for SG. Also, as of least week I have been trying out the TRT gels; so it will be interesting to see how it turns out. So far, I have not felt much in the way of feeling stronger, but I will definitely make a post about it when that happens ��
Appreciate 0