10-31-2016, 02:01 PM   #278
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINeely View Post
Interesting, that's a big no-no in MS. About the only thing Fish & Wildlife cares about around here actually, that and hunting/fishing limits. I think it's like a $1500 fine if they catch you doing it.
Same thing in MI, was surprised to see it legal here. Not sure if it's just because of how many deer are here or what, but kind of crazy regardless. Hell you can hunt deer with a .22LR, never would but nothing saying you can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
I don't remember the exact qualifications right now. I did when I was researching what AR is legal to get in Murland. But I seem to recall one of the qualifications is if you were law enforcement. I'll ask the guys at the range when I go to see what the actual qualifications are.

I haven't rented one yet. They have other rentals available like MP5s, SCARs, RPDs, M4s, Uzi's, AK-47s, etc. The rental costs are pretty pricey though but does include 2 mags, instruction, and a souvenir T-shirt.
Wouldn't doubt rentals are expensive, hell dumping that many rounds out at once would cost a shit load just in ammo for a couple hours.
Appreciate 0