View Single Post
      01-30-2020, 08:52 AM   #1862
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony55343 View Post
Thanks appreciate it, was going to go in again in two weeks but since I'm going to vegas a few days after that I am going to hold off so my arm is healed for my trip !

Hit up the elliptical at home last night, I've been staying under 1825 calories since I have started this new leaf of fitness and nutrition again .

Did my weekly weigh in this morning , 246lbs so down 1.7lb since last week , slow and steady wins the race haha. As long as my weight keeps dropping weekly I'm happy . I can def tell I am losing fat , feels nice just gotta keep staying on track . Can't wait to see where I'll be at in a couple months here!
Good thinking.

I'm in the beginning stages of recomping. Slowly starting to increase my calories so I can work on building muscle. I dropped the weight too fast in the beginning and made myself skinny-fat. I'm starting to see the fruits of my labor from the last 4 weeks. The scale is moving upward and the abdominal fat is slowly going down. I can't wait to see how I look at the end of this 12 weeks cycle. Come the first of March, I'll assess where I am and regroup from there.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00