supra93
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Z4, E500, Supra, RX7

BMW at Monterey Car Week 2018

https://www.press.bmwgroup.com/usa/a...-car-week-2018

Quote:
Press Release

• World Premiere of the all-new BMW Z4 Roadster • North American Premiere of the new BMW M850i Coupe • BMW Concept M8 Gran Coupe • Displays at The Quail, A Motorsport Gathering, Legends of the Autobahn, The Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion and the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – August 20, 2018… In the lead up to the 2018 Monterey Car Week celebration, BMW announces its planned highlights. After premiering the BMW Concept 8 Series Coupe and the BMW Concept Z4 Roadster on the Reviewing Stand at the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance last August, BMW will take the wraps off of the production versions of those two models this August with the World premiere of the all-new BMW Z4 Roadster and the North American premiere of the all-new BMW M850i Coupe – the first of a new line of BMW 8 Series models. In addition, BMW will present the stunning BMW Concept M8 Gran Coupe for the first time in North America.

Following the official media unveilings on the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance Reviewing Stand on Thursday August 23rd, the three premiere models will be displayed at several events throughout the week.

The Quail, A Motorsports Gathering

Since its inception, The Quail, A Motorsports Gathering has combined a lush setting on a golf course nestled against the Santa Lucia mountain range with exceptional cuisine and the finest examples of vintage sporting automobiles. BMW will once again have its signature display in the center of the show field for this exclusive event on Friday August 24. This year, the BMW display will feature the all-new BMW Z4 Roadster. BMW Design Chief Jozef Kaban will be on hand to speak with guests and BMW fans about the design of the new Z4 at noon.

On Saturday only, the all-new BMW Z4 Roadster and BMW M850i will join the BMW paddock display.
Appreciate 1