Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiza View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiza View Post
Anyone else on here reload? I have a few pounds of a few different powders for various cartridges. I know the powder needs to be kept in a cool/dry place as moisture can have adverse effects on it, but I've always felt a bit weird or uneasy keeping it in the house, more specifically the safe. Especially with a newborn about a month away. Anyone else experience this anxiety? Or am I overthinking it?
I've considered getting into it. I just don't shoot enough to make it financially worthwhile at this time, but I do plan to learn. Self-sufficiency is the name of the game.
I enjoy it when I have the time. I started in 2020 when I purchased a rifle chambered in 6.5 creedmoor then realized I couldn't find ammo anywhere. I now do 9mm, 30-06, 6.5, and 45acp. Some cartridges are worthwhile while others won't yield much return. I would say it is a skill worth having though.
I agree. I have a couple of buddies who reload, mill lowers, etc. and it's an awesome set of skills to have.
80's we're recently banned here in MD but you just reminded me to definitely not finish milling mine out this weekend
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25205.50