View Single Post
      02-16-2024, 10:56 AM   #16
Alvin Mpower
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
Jesus you Americans like to insure everything. Extended warranties make no sense unless the gearbox or engine has a habit of lunching itself and the drivetrain on these cars have been fine.

We just bought ours out after 4 years leasing, car was trouble free except for a power draw where it was trying to communicate with the keys. The base 2T is a STRONG motor, tons of power and torque, an din Dynamic mode it's a hoot to drive for a car on stilts.

I mean each to his own, Stelvio is just an option but this fear, this just cold fear you guys have down there. Roll a dice for once. I mean an Audi, jesus, missionary position with the lights off.
Dude, I mentioned the only suv I want to look at is sq5 and macan because they are the only compact suv with air suspension, if that's something I'm not interested in I would have go for a X3M40i no brainer. Also, there is no Alfa dealer within 200 miles of me, no one drive an Alfa in central VA, I have yet to see any for the one year I have been here. There is no way I would want that car as a only DD, I would literally be shooting myself in the foot. And the only Alfa I would want are the Quadrifoglio models, but I surfed on Alfa forum before and people say those have so much issues it's not even worth the hassle.

I mean look at the map dude, you want me to bring my car to Chrysler Jepp Dodge dealer?
Attached Images

Last edited by Alvin Mpower; 02-16-2024 at 11:02 AM..
Appreciate 0