04-08-2020, 11:08 PM   #5
M_Six
Free Thinker
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 MB GLC300 4matic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
Unfortunately, this is a shit airline (Allegiant). I tried calling a couple of times today but only get a busy signal. I'll dispute the charge on my credit card if I don't hear back from them by tomorrow or get through by calling. They sent another email out today and I am sure some people are getting tricked into taking the voucher:

We regret to inform you that your upcoming Allegiant flight 1216 originally scheduled to depart Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) to Asheville Regional Airport (AVL) on Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 10:45 AM has been canceled.

The following options have been made available to you as a result of this cancellation:
• You may change your flight to any other scheduled Allegiant flight(s) at no additional cost.
• You may cancel your reservation and receive a full credit in the form of an Allegiant voucher for future travel.
• You may contact our customer care center at 702-473-2601 for other options.
C'mon, dude. You gotta be able to afford better than that shitty airline. They're the cheapest way for me to get to FL to visit family, but I refuse to fly them just because of their shoddy maintenance and on-time records. I'll fork over the bucks to fly Southwest (which I hate) or AA 1st class, which really isn't horribly pricey, all things considered.

"There is no shame in dropping fruit in your glass."
-UncleWede
Appreciate 0