View Single Post
      02-02-2020, 12:42 PM   #19
mojo1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 Z4 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe240 View Post
The tune is for the B58-T0-D engines found in the m340i, Z4 M40i. The Supra uses a B58-T0-C engine so has a slightly different tune.

Cold starts are perfect after the tune. Quick blip up to 1k rpm and then down to idle at 650rpm. Idle with the factory exhaust and catless downpipe is a tad louder but still quiet enough to not be heard inside a house.

Wasn’t planning on taking videos, but I’ll try to find my go pro and do some driving vids, drive by, startups, revs, etc.

Submitted my logs to PTF for review. Starting at 2k and flooring it in 3rd I still spin a bit and then the car hooks and goes. These pulls went from ~23mph to ~75mph in what feels like 3 seconds give or take. Tried LC once and the tires just spun all through first and second even with DTC cutting power a bit to maintain the wheel spin. Could feel the back end wanting to step out a bit as well. Looking at changing the MPSS tires for MPS4S since they’re superior in every aspect. Would go RE-71R or R888R but need something that can handle these Florida rain shows.
Thanks for the updated results.

BTW did LC behave as intended prior to the tune install?
Appreciate 0