Garage List
2024 BMW X5 M60  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalKarl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim S View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by German1967 View Post
The HK in the M235 is pretty weak. Hard to believe it could get worse other than by the fact that the z4 is a convertible which has obviously a worse acoustic.
Yes, it is not really fair to expect good sound production with the roof down. However, with the roof up it does not sound anywhere as good as my two other BMW's that had the HK sound system fitted. Hoping that it will improve through time. Only got 900 miles on the clock so far.
Finally got to 600 miles and the only problem I'm having with this beast is that it won't stay below 75. Want a monster and it begs for more. I really have to be careful because this car gets to 90 in a heartbeat. Oh and like I posted many weeks ago I am Loving the hell out of this car.

Yep.... we bad. "Z" on friends.
Lol... got the exact same problem. It's so effortless and easy ... even not exceeding the 4K RPM is hard because I am craving the sound...

The speed limit warning is annoying as heck but probably the only thing between sleeping at home or in jail, so it stays on for time being
Appreciate 0