View Single Post
      10-03-2005, 03:26 AM   #22
Broken1
Addict
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 40i M-Sport

BMW customer service can be great, you just have to find the right person.

I went to about 5 bmw dealerships when buying my car. Test drove cars at all of them, but when it came down to it - only 2 poeple could deliver the service I wanted. I had specific questions, that needed specific answers - i needed help on deciding things.

I ended up buying my car from a sweet lady at hyde park. She invited me to the 3 series launch party, and helped me in EVERY reguard. She even went beyond the call of duty and helped my with the private sale of my old car. The whole car buying experience was made better by her. Just general good customer service. She called me the day my car came in because she knew I wanted to see it. She even stayed late that day so that I could come see the car and sit in it.

Delivery was a dream. She showed me everything and I showed her a few things (thanks e90post). Her only but i mean ONLY flaw was that she told me to put dishwashing liquid in the windscreen washer fluid.

I am planning on taking my father to her to buy an E90 (He drives an E46 coupe and is constantly eyeing out mine...)
Appreciate 0