View Single Post
      08-16-2018, 01:56 PM   #50
cmyE93M3
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: E93 M3

No expert here, but we are extremely similar in weight and requirement. I am unwilling to give up on my carbs (Italian wife) who cooks like a champ so I am eating pasta and bread frequently through the week.

I obviously struggled with losing weight under these pretenses, like you I did the treadmill, I walked frequently in the evenings or mornings but did not do any weights. Outside of home cooked goodness I eat clean, drink water only pretty much and stick to non-processed foods. I am after just losing about 25 lbs of chub.

I basically resided myself to ensuring I increase my activity and took up jumping rope. I am happy to say that to me, there is no better exercise which will burn calories as fast for the time period committed. My leg muscles, calves and waist saw improvement in the first few weeks of jumping rope. Without changing my diet I dropped 15 lbs in the first month and toned up which I couldn't do on the treadmill or walking.

The added benefit of it being an exercise which can easily travel with you was a big help for me. Like others mentioned, you might need more activity.
2020 Toyota 4Runner TRD (fun truck)
2014 Tesla Model S P85 (wicked car)
2011.5 E92 M3 | Space Grey | ADV.1?s
Appreciate 0