View Single Post
      12-16-2019, 01:00 PM   #36
TheWatchGuy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Dont worry guys, i have cracked the code.

at 32, i finally have a routine that gets me plastered drunk and leaves me feeling not so bad the morning after (or at least feeling normal). The secret is to get plastered drunk more times than not throughout the week so your hangover is normal. Problem solved.

In all seriousness though, I have been able to counteract hangovers pretty well over the last few years by following a few simple steps.
Step 1 - Good liqour. Shitty liquor = shitty hangover.
Step 2 - Pound Bud Lights before passing out for the night. All that extra water really helps
Step 3 - Pound another Bud Light during that middle of the night piss from all the other bud lights. Gets you kinda hydrated and keeps you slowly coming down. Also pound a glass of water if you can at this time.
Step 4 - Wake up, glasses of water and excedrin. Maybe a shot or 2 of whatever liquor you were drinking the night before if youre up for it.

These last couple weeks been heavy drinking weeks with all the holiday parties happening and this method really helps get me through the next day of work when im out till who knows when and then in the office by 6. Although i must have developed an allergy to vodka cause the last 2 nights of heavy vodka (a bottle of titos one night and a bottle of local stuff the other) and Ive woken up in the middle of the night with a swollen throat.

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 0