View Single Post
      10-05-2020, 04:56 PM   #9
Chapperss
I only ride park
Rep
Drives: e93 335i Msport FBO 2+

Hey jmg

Building a PC has become so easy now - Last system I built was easily 20 years ago and had no trouble putting mine together earlier this year after sourcing the parts. It choosing the damn parts. . Any pre built they will cut corners somewhere to make a buck! Best value is 100% putting it together yourself.

You`ve not mentioned a budget though. Going from the system you linked are you looking at 2k all in or 2k for the system and monitors and peripherals on top?

Stay away from Dell (Alienwear, you may as well go to Walmart dude)

AMD over Intel for CPU - Honestly don't know what rock Dang3r has been hiding under but AMD are trouncing Intel with the Ryzen series

GPU - the guys are right and the clear choice is an Nvidia 3080 right now (tis is coming from a AMD Radeon owner) - it`s easily the best card of the market right now (cost/performance)

Ram - reputable brand - Corsair are good (get ow latency and marry the clock to the cpu (bus?) - I would be looking at 32 gig min

Hard drive - just get a NVME they are so fast its hillarios - pay about £100 for 1TB

Case - whatever - personal preference

RGB - it`s like downloading more ram - will only make the system faster

Peripherals - Key boards mice, speakers, headsets, monitors all need to be budgeted for.

I spent £1k on my system and £1k on my monitor and have a beast of a 2k (graphics now) gaming rig.

Linus tech tips has some great videos on pc`s at certian price points - do a google and just replace the GPU advice with the Nvidia 3080.

Hope that helps
Appreciate 1
jmg18493.00