View Single Post
      11-11-2010, 01:26 PM   #78
HPFREAK
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: C6 ZO6

Keep playing until you get the FAMAS unlocked. I have used the Galil as well since some say it is better but it has way too much recoil. The Famas is the best and I am consistantly getting positive K/D's and I tell you the the new chopper gunner is a lot of fun.

The death machine is also a ton of fun. When looking at MW2 this game is just harder since the guns in MW2 were easy to use with little to no recoil at all. The ACR is like a Laser beam which is totally unrealistic and the targeting system in MW2 is basically set on noob mode for everyone.

It is way easy to put people down with stopping power. Since there is no stopping power in BO it levels the playing ield a little which is a good thing. This game does take more skill than MW2 and you really need to be on teams with communication going on.

I say keep at it and once you get to the upper levels above 20 and have the better guns you will do much better. My advice is to use the FAMAS with warlord(bling) with extended mags and red dot, Ghost and the gas mask since it seems like a lot of people throw the Nova gas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
This. It was always my weapon of choice because if you make contact it would be 3 body shots and certain kill but now I have to pull the trigger 3 times to get a kill.

I have to say I'm extremely disappointed in the game thus far. The pregame lobby is far too busy and has way too much going on. The maps are pretty amazing but the multiplayer gameplay is shit. I hate the popping sound the guns make as well (sounds like you're in a tunnel no matter where you are). I don't really know how to describe the gameplay other than "numb." I'll give it some more time tonight but it's starting out with a C- from me. MW2 got an A right out of the box and I really love the original MW. WAW was shit and probably seals my hatred of Treyarch.