04-12-2009, 01:06 AM   #3
Mega Man
エアーマンが倒せない
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [0.00]
Mercenaries mode is a mode that starts you with 2:00 (minutes). You have a set time to defeat as many enemies as you can (when you kill multiple enemies (before the COMBO meter blinks out) you chain a combo together for points that multiply rather than add).

Fully defeating an enemy by means of a melee attack results in you getting +5 seconds each time. There's also clocks around the map allowing +30 sec or +60 sec.

Thus far, I can now play as Chris, Sheva (stock characters), Jill, Jill in Battlesuit, Albert Wesker, and Chris in his Safari clothing and Sheva in her Clubbing clothing.

If you die, it's game over and you have to try again. I've figured scoring over 30,000 points allows a new stage to be unlocked, and anything over 40,000 allows a new character to be unlocked. I've unlocked all of the stages, but I'm missing 3 more characters (their silhouettes are blacked out still). I'm assuming it's Chris in S.T.A.R.S. uniform, and Sheva in her Tribal clothing. I'm not sure who the last one is...maybe Leon from RE 4?
Appreciate 0