11-20-2007, 03:01 AM   #537
hks786
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: *

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90im
OK, man....you got upset because I questioned your belief in god without any evidence (aka faith).
I cant understand why you would say this because I was actually pointing out to ChesireCat that faith has to be based on something. I'm actually muslim and NOT christian, go back and read my posts

I was just saying that there's ways to talk to people about their beliefs. I dont know why you felt the need to insut anyone

Quote:
Well, couple of centuries ago I would be hanged for this, but in this day and age you believers are embarrassed by the fact that you have to defend ridiculous scripture that discriminates women, encourages slavery etc.
Again you just demonstrated how incredibly ignorant and cheeky you are. *sigh* I see this everyday so it doesnt bother me

Quote:
IF YOU WANT TO REASON WITH ME, YOU JUST ENTERED THE ARENA OF SCIENCE , LOGIC AND COMMON SENSE.
I have no problem with that because I've already discussed these areas with other people on the forum, but what happened to the arena of tolerance and respect?

Quote:
IF YOU WANT TO BELIEVE IN SOMETHING WITHOUT EVIDENCE, I CANT HELP BUT CALL YOU DELUSIONAL.
Ah, I see what happened to it. You have issues. You cant control yourself and refrain from insulting people. No probs

Quote:
1. JUST BECAUSE I HAVE THE NEED TO BELIEVE IN SOMETHING, IT DOESN'T
MAKE IT TRUE
I didnt say that.

Quote:
2. EARTH IS NOT FLAT
I didnt say that either. The Quran actually taught 1400 years ago that the Earth is the shape of an Ostrich egg

Quote:
3. EARTH IS NOT CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE
I didnt say that either.

Quote:
4. VIRGINS CAN'T GIVE BIRTH
With Allah all things are possible.

Quote:
5. MURMURING THOUGHTS PRIVATLY IN YOUR HEAD TO THE FATHERLESS MAN IN THE SKY, AND HIS FATHER (WHO IS ALSO HIMSELF) WILL NOT MAKE FATHERLESS MAN ACT UPON THEM
I'm Muslim not Christian.

Quote:
These are 5 comandments.

There will be a test on Sunday. Study. Savvy?
I think you have other issues that need to be addressed before questioning people like Muslims and Christians. You need to embrace the simple concept of respecting other people